Website SILFO - locatie International School Eindhoven
Wil jij werken in een prachtig schoolgebouw met tal van faciliteiten? Vanuit jouw professie iedere dag het verschil maken in het onderwijs van morgen? Kom werken voor het Stedelijk College Eindhoven, locatie ISE
The ISE, Secondary department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the school year 2020-2021.
The ISE is made up of three departments, the International Primary Department, the Dutch Primary Department and the International Secondary Department. We are an inclusive school and do not select based solely on a student’s academic ability.
The ISE is subsidized by the Dutch government, which enables us to deliver high quality education at competitive fees. The ISE is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the New England Association for Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and is an IB world school which delivers the International Baccalaureate Middle Years (IB MYP) and Diploma (IB DP) programmes.
The ISE provides a caring and challenging learning environment which fosters international mindedness. We educate and inspire our students to become creative, resilient and responsible citizens who will thrive and be happy within an ever-changing world.
Position: Teacher of English Language & Literature
Hours: full time (FTE 1,0) this position could be offered as part-time (FTE0,8) if necessary.
Pay scale: LB teacher
Starting date: as close to 4 January 2021 as possible
Curriculum: IB MYP & DP programme
Position requirements and expectations
- provide students with relevant learning experiences
- have effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body
- effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies
- be committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision
Requirements for the position are:
- a commitment to the school’s guiding statements
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education
- a good command of spoken and written English
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team
Applications must be submitted by email. Please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with possible references to email@example.com. The closing date for applications 11 December 2020
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org