Website Silfo, ISE
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL EINDHOVEN
We are seeking a temporary, part time, outstanding teacher to teach English as a foreign language for the lower school (groups 1 and 2) to work in the Dutch Department, starting date 4th January 2021. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our successful team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of how to effectively teach English as a foreign language giving examples of the most appropriate strategies.
A willingness to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
– dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
– able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic team;
– flexible and open to new ideas;
– an experienced educator who has experience of working with students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds who do not speak English as their first language;
– a fluent English speaker, proficiency in English;
– a fluent Dutch speaker, proficiency in Dutch;
– eligible to work in the EU.
You need to have:
– Primary school teaching qualification;
– Primary school teaching experience;
– experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
– excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
– an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds.
What we offer:
– Friendly and supportive staff, well behaved children who are eager to learn
– a temporary, part time appointment for 0.3 FTE until the end of the replacement of maternity leave, but no later than July 31, 2021.
– salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (min. € 2.678,– max € 4.113,- at 1.0 FTE)
– good benefits
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than 19th October 2020 as interviews will take place in the week of 2nd November 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of D. Dansen, Head of the ISE Primary Dutch, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining the candidate’s interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 referees.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.stedelijkcollege.nl.