Website Internationale School Eindhoven (Stichting Internationaal en Lokaal Funderend Onderwijs)
De International School Eindhoven, het Strabrecht College in Geldrop en het Stedelijk College in Eindhoven zijn onderdeel van de Stichting Internationaal en Lokaal Funderend Onderwijs (SILFO). Het Stedelijk College Eindhoven, het Strabrecht College en de International School Eindhoven bieden in vergelijking met andere scholen in de gemeente Eindhoven het meest brede scala aan opleidingsmogelijkheden.
The ISE, Secondary department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the school year 2020-2021.
The ISE is made up of three departments, the International Primary Department, the Dutch Primary Department and the International Secondary Department. We are an inclusive school and do not select based solely on a student’s academic ability.
The ISE is subsidized by the Dutch government, which enables us to deliver high quality education at competitive fees. The ISE is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the New England Association for Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and is an IB world school which delivers the International Baccalaureate Middle Years (IB MYP) and Diploma (IB DP) programmes.
The ISE provides a caring and challenging learning environment which fosters international mindedness. We educate and inspire our students to become creative, resilient and responsible citizens who will thrive and be happy within an ever-changing world.
Position: Teacher of Science
Hours: part time (FTE 0,8) This is a maternity / parental leave replacement position
Pay scale: LB teacher
Starting date: 22 February 2021
Curriculum: IB MYP programme
Position requirements and expectations
- provide students with relevant learning experiences;
- have effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body;
- effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies;
- be committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision
Requirements for the position are:
- commitment to the school’s guiding statements;
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education;
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
Applications must be submitted by email. Please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae with possible references to email@example.com . The closing date for applications 6 November 2020