Website Internationale School Eindhoven - Secondary School
De International School Eindhoven, het Strabrecht College in Geldrop en het Stedelijk College in Eindhoven zijn onderdeel van de Stichting Internationaal en Lokaal Funderend Onderwijs (SILFO). Het Stedelijk College Eindhoven, het Strabrecht College en de International School Eindhoven bieden in vergelijking met andere scholen in de gemeente Eindhoven het meest brede scala aan opleidingsmogelijkheden.
The ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic secretaries for the position of Secondary School Secretary (0,6fte) starting from 4 January, 2021
The secondary school secretary will work as a member of the Administration Team which comprises the Office Manager, Secondary/Primary School Secretaries and Secondary/Primary Admission Secretaries.
Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Student administration including the use of SOMtoday database;
- Keeping student files up to date;
- Administration of professional development travel requirements for teaching staff;
- Administration of travel requirements and bookings for student trips;
- Ordering supplies and text books;
- Answering the telephone using the school switchboard;
- Various front desk and office activities;
- Petty Cash.
- a secretary education (preferably a Schoevers diploma or equivalent);
- Knowledge of GSuite (Google Drive, Google Docs etc) ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- First aid qualified or willing to be trained;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school
Preference will be given to applications with experience working in an international educational environment.
- a temporary part time appointment for the school year 2020-2021 (with the possibility to extend the appointment into a permanent position);
- grading scale takes place Scale 4 (min. € 1.826,- and max. € 2.532,- at 1,0 fte);
- good benefits such as 7.4% end years bonus.
Please send your application letter and resume, no later than 27 November, 2020 with the contact details of two referees to email@example.com
We kindly request you to refer to Secondary School Secretary when you send your application.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Ms Joanna Tubbs, Office Manager, at telephone number: 040-251 9437, option 3.