International School Eindhoven, primary school
The International School Eindhoven provides more than just the education of students because in addition to providing courses which comply with the highest international standards, the school will also have a campus which serves as a meeting place for international families with their children. We have 454 pupils in our department from around 38 countries providing a rich diversity of language and culture. Our common language is English, the language of instruction but we provide a strong framework to enable our students to become proficient in English. Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners.
We are seeking outstanding full time primary class teachers to work in the International Department. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our team. The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the English National Curriculum. Non-core subjects are currently taught using a themed based approach.
A willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
International School Eindhoven (ISE), Primary School
- dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of
a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- an experienced educator who has experience of working with students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and comingfrom different cultural backgrounds and countries who do not speak English as their first language;
- a fluent English speaker, proficiency in English;
- eligible to work in the EU.
You need to have:
- primary school teaching experience;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
What we offer:
- a friendly and supportive staff;
- temporary, full time employment until the end of the school year (with the option to be made permanent);
- salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (min. € 2563 – max € 3910 at 1.0 FTE);
- god benefits.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an Email to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Joan Roach, Head of Primary International.
Please note that your teaching qualifications have to have been validated and recognised by the Dutch authorities before we can consider offering you employment.