Website International School Eindhoven, Primary School
Our students and colleagues at the ISE are looking for an outstanding teacher to teach English as a foreign language, from the start of 2020 in our Dutch Primary Department (groups 3 till 8) for 0.8000 FTE. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our successful team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of how to effectively teach English as a foreign language giving examples of the most appropriate strategies. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing school. We are looking for committed teachers, to join our successful team who are willing to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to meet all our students’ learning needs.
Requirements for this position are:
- Primary school teaching qualification and teaching experience;
- Be eligible to work in the EU;
- Able to communicate in English and having knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- An understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds.
- You are a dynamic, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- be able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision;
- able to effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment with friendly and supportive staff;
- Temporary replacement until the end of the school year for 0.8000 FTE;
- Grading scale takes place in L10 (min. € 2.563,– max € 3.910,- at 1.0 FTE) in accordance with the collective labour agreement for Primary Schools;
- End of year and holiday bonus and the possibility to attain a 30% tax ruling if the required conditions are applicable.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than 28 October 2019 to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Daphne Dansen, Head of the ISE Primary Dutch, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining the candidate’s interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 referees. Interviews will take place in the week of 4 november 2019.
Please note that your teaching qualifications have to have been validated and recognised by the Dutch authorities before we can consider offering you a role in primary education