Website International School Eindhoven (ISE), Secondary School
Due to growth, the ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Math teachers to apply for a teaching position to start as soon as possible.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing school. We are looking for committed teachers, to join our successful team who are willing to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to meet all our students’ learning needs. You will both teach the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme.
The ISE has been authorised by the Community of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). The Secondary Department is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering the IB Middle Years (MYP) and IB Diploma Programme.
- dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- experience of or an affinity to working with students with different social, emotional and educational needs and who come from different cultural backgrounds;
- possess effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of our diverse student body;
- able to effectively engage students by using a variety of teaching strategies;
- committed to international-mindedness and the ISE mission and vision;
- an ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects.
Requirements for the position are:
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for secondary education (this proces can be started if a position is offered;
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to the International Baccalaureate Middle Years and Diploma Programmes;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- A challenging job in a dynamic international environment;
- Appointment on a temporary basis for one year with a prospect of a permanent contract;
- The current Collective Agreement for Teachers (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- Grading scale (01-06-2019) takes place in scale LB (min € 2.747,- max € 4.186,-);
- End of year and holiday bonus;
- Other benefits (for instance the possibility to attain a 30% tax ruling if the required conditions are applicable.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than 30 September 2019. to email@example.com marked for the attention of Marcella Watts, Head of the ISE Secondary Department, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of at least 2 referees. Please note that this can be adjusted when a suitable candidate is found.