Website International School Eindhoven (ISE), Primary School
We are seeking a part time, outstanding teacher to teach Dutch as a foreign language in our Primary Department. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our successful team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of how to effectively teach a foreign language giving examples of the most appropriate strategies.
A willingness to work collaboratively, plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
- dynamic, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- eligible to work in the EU;
- a good knowledge of the Dutch culture;
- a fluent Dutch speaker;
- a good level of English;
- qualified teacher with at least 2 years’ experience of teaching Primary aged students;
- able to work together with an established team of language teachers.
You need to have:
- primary school teaching experience;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
What we offer:
- a friendly and supportive staff, well behaved children who are eager to learn;
- a temporary, part time appointment until the end of the school year (with the option to be
- salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (min. € 2563 – max € 3910 at 1.0 FTE);
- good benefits.
This is a part time position for 3 days per week – WTF is 0.6.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than Thursday 30th May to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of Joan Roach, Head of the ISE Primary International, including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining the candidate’s interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 referees.