International School Eindhoven
We are seeking a part time, enthusiastic, teacher for our foundation group. The age of students in the foundation group is 4 years. It is a bilingual setting where you will speak English. There are two adults in each class, one is an English speaker and the other is a Dutch speaker. The right candidate is expected to have experience in an early years setting. Knowledge of the “Early Years Foundation Stage” or “Kijk” is an advantage. A willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
- A dynamic, innovative, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as part of a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- an experienced educator who has experience of working with students with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries who do not speak English as their first language;
- a fluent English speaker, proficiency in English;
- a good understanding of spoken Dutch is beneficial;
- eligible to work in the EU.
You need to have:
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for primary education;
- primary school teaching experience;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
What we offer:
- a friendly and supportive staff
- temporary, part time employment (0.8000 FTE) until the end of the 2020 school year
- salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (€2.678 – €4.113 at 1.0 FTE)
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than Monday 27th January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Joan Roach, Head of Primary International including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining the candidate’s interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 referees. More details about this vacancy are available from Joan Roach, Head of Primary International, who can be reached by 040) 251 94 37.