We are seeking a full time, enthusiastic, teacher for our foundation group. The age of students in the foundation group is 4 years. It is a bilingual setting where you will speak English. There are two adults in each class, one is an English speaker and the other is a Dutch speaker. The right candidate is expected to have experience in an early years setting. Knowledge of the early “years foundation stage” or “kijk” is an advantage. A willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
- dynamic, passionate and inspirational teacher;
- eligible to work in the EU;
- a fluent English speaker;
- a good understanding of spoken Dutch;
- qualified teacher with at least 2 years’ experience of teaching Primary;
- an experienced educator who has experience of working with children who do not speak English or Dutch as their first language.
What we offer:
- a friendly and supportive staff, well behaved children who are eager to learn;
- a temporary, full-time appointment until the end of the school year;
- salary: grading scale takes place in L10 (min. € 2563 – max € 3910 at 1.0 FTE);
- good benefits.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a vibrant and expanding school. Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send an email no later than Thursday 30th may 2019.
firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of Joan Roach, Head of the International Department, ISE Primary including the following: (1) a cover letter explaining the candidate’s interest in and qualifications for this position; (2) a current cv, including phone numbers, e-mail address; and (3) the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of 2 referees.
Please note that your teaching qualifications have to have been validated and recognised by the Dutch authorities before we can consider offering you employment